Friday 11 July 2014

Wedding Testimonials Of Lisa and Chris Molloy



                 The Love Story

Me and chris met when I was 15 and he was 16, we were friends for about a year before we got together!! We were each others first love and I knew straight away I'd be spending the rest of my life with him!! So after 4 years being together (2005) one Xmas he asked me to marry him....after asking my dads permission of course lol we knew it would be a long engagement as we were still young at 21 so we said when were 30 well get married :)
In 2008 we welcomed our first baby, Connor and in 2011 we welcomed our little girl Amelia. We decided not long after we had Amelia that we would get married the year chris turned 30 (2014) so we started looking around at venues in the Uk but to us it wasn't what we wanted, we quickly decided with getting married abroad and cyprus was number 1 on our list!! We'd never been to cyprus before but after seeing what a beautiful island it is we booked to get married at the Aliathon holiday village in paphos....it was the best decision we'd ever made!! 
 
 
 

                                                             The Aliathon Wedding Experience

 

The whole experience - holiday and wedding, I could not have asked for better. Everything was absolutely perfect!! I had been in contact with Georgie by email for a year before the wedding and every time she replied very quickly and always so helpful! Georgie and her mom, Sue the wedding coordinator was amazing like my fairy god mothers lol they made our day run so smoothly and completely put us both at ease, nothing was too much trouble!! We felt like royalty how everyone had treated us. The whole day ran so smoothly, I was so calm the whole day...until i heard that chris was nervous and abit emotional that set me off but again Georgie was there keeping him calm :) I wish I could go back and do it all again and I wouldn't change anything!!

The holiday itself at the Aliathon again was brilliant and I will defo be returning soon we all loved it there our friends want to arrange a reunion for in a couple years time. All the kids that was with our party absolutely loved the place!! I couldn't give this hotel a better review, the food was lovely, the location was perfect the whole experience was amazing and I'm so happy it's part of mine and chris' story, it was the PERFECT icing on the cake. 
 
                       
 
                                   We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you all
                           for your special day  at the Aliathon Holidqay Village!!!! 
 
 
                                                                     #KOPIASTE


2 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa! Your love story is very heart touching and impressive. I wish you will get all the happiness in your life. Both of you look marvelous in this wedding location venue. God bless you dear!

    ReplyDelete